Peanut Butter Balls
1 Stick of butter (soft)
2 Cups of creamy peanut butter
3 Cups of powdered sugar (no need to sift)
1 Tsp vanilla extract
2 Bags of milk chocolate chips
- Cream together soft butter and peanut butter with hand mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until all is blended. Batter will be sticky.
- Place wax paper over the dough and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Remove dough and roll into small 1 inch balls, place on wax paper lined cookie sheet (you can put powered sugar on your hands to roll if it is still sticky)
- Place cookie sheet with rolled balls into the fridge and freezer to get firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in a microwave safe-bowl to met.
- Remove the PB Balls and using a tooth pick or spoon dip the balls in the chocolate.
- Place back on the wax lined cookie sheet and allow chocolate to harden. (I placed back in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
We made these for our work for the nursing home cause every Tuesday we have cooking class & they loved them & they are really good when they are in the freezer especially :) so if you make them tell me how they turned out, and if you loved them too!!!
Now this is a simple recipe my cousin Dan made it during thanksgiving & oh my gosh you'll want to keep coming back for more it's that good, and I personally like to dip this in Frito's (the scoops)
1 cup mayo
1 cup shredded parm
2 cans corn (drained)
1 block (1/2 pound) Pepperjack cheese
Shred the block of cheese and mix all ingredients together - put in a small crock pot and stir til creamy - usually takes about 2 hours to melt down. Serve & Enjoy!!